Saturday, March 10, 2012

Yet another test to have done

I have to go in on Monday and have a HSG (hysterosalpingogram) test done. They will be injecting radiographic dye into my  uterus. This is to check to see if there is any blockages, or issues with my tubes and ovaries. I have had this procedure done before, shortly before I got pregnant with our son.

Side note: They upped my clomid last month to 150 mg (6x what we took to get pregnant with our son). Still not 100% sure I am ovulating. Ovulation tests are about as frustrating as pregnancy tests, they never seem to read what I want them too. If after this month (and if the HSG test, shows no blockages or other issues) we're still not sure if I am actually ovulating or not, I will be going in and having a transvaginal ultrasound done to check for ovulation. When ovulation is found then we get busy and I will take a shot that will help with the follicle releasing so it can be impregnated. Praying we'll not have to go that far but time is running out for this to happen. It's hard feeling like there is this huge clock ticking over my head, it adds so much pressure to the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment