Saturday, July 28, 2012

Back to the start????

Went in for my doctors appointment this morning. They were doing an ultrasound and then going to give me a shot of Ovidrel (which will mature the follicles (which is what they were looking for this morning with the ultrasound---one was found (14mm --- needs to be about 18mm) and cause me to ovulate). Ended up not getting the shot and being told there was concern about my lining. It seemed thick, which with the past history of Endometrial Hyperplasia can mean back to square one for us again. My stress level jacked up 100%. The nurse (tech) wanted to talk to the doctor, who wasn't working this weekend. So they said that they would call me back after talking to her. She called back after having spoken to the Dr. for a very long time (not good from my experience). It was decided that for this month I don't need to see the doctor. The nurse (tech) will see me on Monday to do another ultrasound and then most likely give me the shot of Ovidrel that day. If we are unsuccessful this month in getting PG, then I do have to see the doctor next month. It's been a year since my last biopsy/check of my lining. I have two choices either having an ultrasound/biopsy or have another hysteroscopy (surgery). Then decide from there if it's continue on TTC#2 or just go straight for the hysterectomy. Let's just say I am feeling extremely overwhelmed right now and trying to remember that it is ultimately God who is in control and not me. We've done everything we could (and were willing for moral reasons) to do. I also need to remember that no one said that this road was an easy one to travel, it just has been feeling so lonely lately on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment