Thursday, April 5, 2012

A morning of tears

This morning ended up being a super teary morning. I haven't cried this much in quite awhile. DH (Darling Husband) had gone to have his S.A. done. I get a call about 930 from the Dr's office (which scared me at first that something happened to DH while he was there). The nurse (who in my opinion was very unsympathetic and kinda crass) tells me that they received the results of the blood tests that the Dr. wanted DH to have done. Well 2 of them showed low levels. Which is not good. She was just not listening to me (the nurse) so I told her to have the Dr. call me back personally. Well, when I saw the doctor last week, she never mentioned (even though she is swearing up and down that she did) that if these were low DH would have to go to another Dr. (an Urologist), who could prescribe the Clomid for him. She tells me it can take 2 months or longer to get into one. I  of course start crying just because of the stress all this information was causing me.Of course I am stressing because it means more money, more issues, more time (it can take between 4-6 months for the changes to happen in a man that are necessary to achieve pregnancy) and the list just goes on and on. I don't know if this is God slamming the doors closed and we should just give up, or do we keep trying and see if any door is still open to us and the possibility of another baby? I also fear for our marriage (i.e. intimacy) if we don't go see the urologist because of the issues DH is having.

1 comment: