Friday, June 22, 2012

Feeling Alone in a Crowded Room

I try so hard to remain upbeat, making sure not to lean to much on others when that is all I really want to do. I want a hug, an understanding caring shoulder to cry on, someone just to ask how are you doing and to actually care about my true response (to see beyond my false replies and forced smiles). Lately, I feel like I am in a crowded room but no one sees me standing there. I am walked around, talked over, and sometimes even made to feel smaller than a speck of dust. PCOS can be so damn lonely and add all the issues/complications, well  you might as well be wearing a huge scarlet letter. You sound like a hypochondriac but your not really, it's just that a disease like PCOS effects so many aspects of your life that it begins to take over not just your body but your whole being.

No comments:

Post a Comment