Saturday, January 21, 2012

Edge of My Seat

I am sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting can be so very hard. Either this wait will bring great joy or even greater sorrow. About 36 more hours and we will have our answer. We haven't told anyone our secret. Even this blog entry wont be posted until after the fact (the test being taken). It's been hard not to say anything this time through with the Clomid. I just felt that since we have been down this road so many times in the past 6 or 7 years that folks pretty much zone me out now when I mention giving Clomid another try. Probably because they don't want to hear about the journey, the dissapointments, the high and low points. Like this one for example, we might have been successful but we have to wait and see, and of course there is a chance that we weren't (again). I am 5 days late, but with PCOS that doesn't mean a thing. I have had some pregnancy symptoms but those same symptoms can be PMS or a variety of other things. It's just not so cut and dry, especially when you have PCOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment